WHO CAN BE A MEMBER OF THE LHBA?
- Anyone resident in the Lyttelton Harbour/Whakaraupō Basin who owns, runs, or works for a business or
- Any Business based primarily in the Lyttelton Harbour/Whakaraupō Basin
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
Fill out the membership form
- Fill out the online form or
- Fill out the print version of the form
Pay the annual membership fee $90 / business / yr
- $90 / business / yr
- BNZ Acct 02 0864 0080490 00
- Reference: Your business name
- Monthly committee meetings for those wishing to actively participate in the development of the local business community & business environment.
- Collective voice for advocacy for members with appropriate authorities.
- Increased communication between local businesses as well as with other groups in the area that affect the business environment.
- Website listing for all members
- Help attract new businesses to the area while promoting existing businesses, including yours!
- Help support local community historical & cultural attractions.
- Annual AGM party for all members to meet each other and form a stronger business community.
- Connect with other local businesses & business people
- Become an active part of the economic development of the Lyttelton Harbour Basin