MONTHLY BUSINESS COMMUNITY MEETINGS
On the evening of the second Tuesday of each month, at 5:30pm the LHBA committee gets together at the Structex offices on Norwich Quay to assure the business environment in Lyttelton Harbour is healthy and well supported.
Sub-committees & Sections of the monthly meetings are:
- Meeting opening & review of minutes - Rob - Supervalue - Chair of the board
- Farmer's Market representative - Craig - Hope River Pies - Assuring Lyttelton's businesses are positively impacted by the farmer's market each week, and smooth out any operational issues that may arise from time to time.
- Lyttelton Port Company - Allayna - LPC - Inform the community of any upcoming changes that may affect local businesses, and collect feedback from businesses on those changes.
- Community Artwork Committee - Maree - Henry Trading - Manage the art donation that was given to the LHBA for a public sculpture by one artist in Lyttelton. This could be part of an arts trail, or other creative attraction for the area.
- Financial Report - Dana - BlueFusion Web Development - State of the LHBA's finances, memberships & website.
- Any special guest reports that may affect or augment the local business area, and any general business, especially from the remaining board members:
General Meeting Information
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Second Tuesday of each month
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org before attending
- Held at Structex on Norwich Quay
- Welcome & Minutes from last meeting
- Special guest talk (if applicable)
- Committee reports & discussions
- Round table "other business"
- Next meeting details
- Increase the resilience & welfare of our local business community.
- Learn what makes a healthy business community, and participate in growing the local business environment.
Who can attend?
- Any LHBA member may be on the committee, so if you are interested, please contact the chair of the board to attend the next monthly meeting.
How can I attend?
- Email email@example.com