FRIDAY MORNING STRUCTURED NETWORKING MEETINGS
The LHBA networking group connects
Lyttelton Harbour based businesses
with each other – providing support,
sales & referral opportunities and
It’s as interesting and diverse a group
of businesses and business owners as
you might expect. We meet monthly on
Friday mornings at Fat Tony’s before they open.
You are welcome to bring your own coffee if you’d like.
If you are thinking about setting up a new business, have been going for years or are somewhere in between the two we would love to have you bring your ideas, experiences, and dreams to the meetings.
Our meetings start with a talk by one of our members, or a relevant guest, followed by discussion & questions. Often the presentations cover business decisions & advice, ‘ice breakers’, issues affecting harbour life & business.
General Meeting Information
- Newsletter archive
- Held at Fat Tony’s, 17 London St, Lyttelton
- Last Friday of each month except December
- 9:15am – 9:30am – Doors open
- 9:30am – Intro/opening
- What are we here for
- Events & announcements
- Shout outs, business connections & news from the week
- Main speaker (10 minutes)
- Break out into groups of 4-6 people
- Each person in the group gets to talk, ask for ideas & input on their business, etc for five minutes
- 10:30am Meeting end
- Closing and announcements for next month's meeting
- Build your client base
- Find local suppliers, customers and mentors you can talk with face to face with and can rely on
- Increase the resilience of your business and resilience & welfare of your local community.
Who can attend?
- Anyone resident in the Lyttelton Harbour/Whakaraupō Basin who owns, runs, or works for a business or
- Anyone involved in a business based primarily in the Lyttelton Harbour/Whakaraupō Basin
- Attendance is free for LHBA members. Non-members can attend free for 2 months and will then be asked to join the LBHA (it's only $90 a year, and includes a webpage for your business & other business opportunities).
How can I attend?
- Book yourself a spot at https://lhba-networking.eventbrite.co.nz, spaces are limited so please do book.
- Fill out the form on this page
- RSVP at the previous meeting
- Email email@example.com
- Txt 021 027 05450
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?